The Call Of...Chocolate? Yes, R'lyeh.

I want candy. Not just any candy but something...anything from Cryptocurium. A new candy company hailing from New Jersey that creates "handmade edible art," inspired by the strange and macabre.



We are heartbroken to see the Giant Cthulhu Candy Bars are no longer available. However, we are hoping the Great Pumpkin brings us an Edible Vampire Hunter Kit, which includes a hard candy holy water bottle, a dark chocolate crucifix, a red milk chocolate miniature Bible, a hard candy bottle of holy oil, a white chocolate clove of garlic and three milk chocolate wooden stakes, or at least an absinthe skull lolly. Please?



Visit Cryptocurium here http://www.cryptocurium.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature my friend! Give me your address and I'll send you a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to find kindred spirits doing work like this and even happier to help spread the word. Thank you so much for your kind offer - I will email you shortly.

    ReplyDelete